Our client, an international services company, is looking to hire an Entry Level Buyer Planner for their headquarters location in downtown Chicago. This position provides the challenging feel of a "start-up," with the stability of a company that has been a long-term player in the Consumer Good and Services Industry.
Entry Level Buyer Planner Responsibilities:
- Create purchase orders and manage and support contracts with vendors
- Review and analyze market trends, purchase order status, supplier costs and pricing, and evaluate alternative supply options
- Track deliveries and past due materials to ensure timely and accurate delivery
- Manage portfolio strategy and ensure projects are executed on time and aligned with internal stakeholders
Entry Level Buyer Planner Requirements:
- Four year college degree; degree focus in supply chain management preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in procurement and planning with longevity and progression
- Highly proficient in MS Office, with emphasis on MS Excel
- Experience using SAP
If you are interested in the Entry Level Buyer Planner position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , supply chain , buyer , senior
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.