New college graduates : Are you ready to start your career at a growing organization? LaSalle Network has been a long-standing partner with a Fortune 500 company in the Western Suburbs and they are looking for an Entry-Level Staff Accountant to join their team. This company prides itself on a collaborative environment that creates quick growth opportunities. The company is currently remote and is tentatively looking to begin a hybrid schedule in the next few months.
This company has grown steadily year over year. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in accounting, great attention to detail, internship experience and be familiar with advanced functions in Microsoft Excel. If you are interested in joining this growing team as an Entry-Level Staff Accountant, please apply today!
Entry-Level Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Perform account analysis and reconciliations
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly reports for accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, etc.
- Post journal entries to general ledger
- Assist with month end close
- Assist with quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Manage financial statement preparation
- Provide reports on data status/trends/issues
Entry-Level Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot tables and VLOOKUPS)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
This Entry-Level Accountant role is moving quickly and attracting top talent, please apply today before it is too late!
Team Lead, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accountant , finance , excel , ledger , monthly reports , staff accountant , entry level staff accountant , junior accountant , accounts payable , accounts receivable , AP , AR , accountant
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.