LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing chemical manufacturing company that specializes in the environmental, health and safety space. Due to growth and expansion, our client is adding a Digital Marketing Manager to join to their team.
This person will be working closely and cross-functionally among the marketing team to ensure projects, launches, releases and deployments are seamless and on-deadline.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Marketing Operations, Creative/Brand, Content and Product Marketing teams
- Effectively and efficiently lead, prioritize, plan, facilitate and report on all marketing services projects, campaigns and tasks
- Schedule and attend project kickoff and check-in meetings as required for each campaign or initiative
- Encourage collaboration and a positive team environment, motivating others to do excellent and timely work
- Support the creative process while still providing realistic timelines
- Responsible for all digital tools and content; must be extremely proficient working within web and email
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Utilize PMI best practices to manage marketing campaigns from start to completion
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant experience managing marketing projects and production in a project manager role in an agency or in-house setting
- Knowledge of Monday or DivvyHQ software
- Experience working with and for senior marketing leaders to determine goals and objectives for the annual marketing plan
- Excitement for the role technology plays in running high-performing, distributed teams
If you are interested in working for a global organization that is mission-oriented and making a positive impact, please consider applying to this Digital Marketing Manager position!
Senior Marketing Recruiter
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national