LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a leader in the security space to help them identify a DevOps Engineer to continue to build out their team. This organization has been in business for over 50 years and has gone through a technology transformation recently. This person will be responsible for leading development across multiple applications, automation and defining best practices for their development and operations teams.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Support application development for multiple third party and inhouse applications
- Define best practices as it relates to automating deployments
- Work within an Azure Cloud based environment to deploy applications and upgrades
- Collaborate with .NET developers and different teams to improve system performance
DevOps Engineer Qualifications:
- Extensive experience working within Azure based environments
- Understanding and experience with .NET and C# programming
- Ability to build CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with SaaS applications
If you have the experience listed above and are interested in this DevOps Engineer opportunity, please apply today!
Recruiter - Technology Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national