Job DescriptionDoes the following describe you? Positive attitude, excellent communication skills, dedicated to customer service, strong work ethic and likes to have fun at work. If so, we have a customer service opportunity for you!
Our client, a consumer product organization located in Mount Prospect, IL, is looking to hire Customer Service Representatives to join their team. The Customer Service team assists customers with inbound phone calls, fulfills email orders, answers questions and processes returns and exchanges.
Pay starts at $18/hour.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer emails in a call center environment
- Process orders, resolve billing issues, exchange or return merchandise and adjust customer accounts accordingly
- Research, identify and resolve and customer complaints while maintaining detailed documentation and record keeping
- Identify and escalate unresolved customer issues to management for further investigation
- Follow up calls to customers to confirm appropriate changes were made
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- One year of experience working with customers, preferably in a call center
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, general computer skills and basic typing skills
- Be a positive coworker: work well in a team environment, collaborate, bring a positive attitude, be reliable and dependable, willingness to support others and contribute to an overall positive culture
If you are interested in the Customer Service Representative role, apply today!
Project Manager, Call Center Services
Keywords and Related Terms: call center , customer service , CSR , inbound , outbound , calls #LI-STOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.