Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a well-established company?
Our client, located in downtown Chicago, is a searching for a Customer Service Agent to join their close-knit team! As a leader within the industry, they’re hoping to add motivated and sharp individuals with a knack for problem solving. Their office is easily accessible by public transportation and recently moved into a brand-new office space to accommodate their growth. They provide an excellent work schedule with a vibrant environment.
As a Customer Service Agent, you would be the liaison between customers and service operators to assist with any account or billing issues. Possessing a wide network that spans across the U.S., they offer continuous training opportunities and exposure to different departments and career paths.
Customer Service Agent Responsibilities:
- Handle a high volume of inbound calls and assist customers with account information
- Communicate with customers over phone, email or written correspondence in a timely manner
- Act as liaison between customers and service operators
- Transfer customers to third-party vendors to make payments
Customer Service Agent Requirements:
- 1-2 years working in a contact center
- Experience handling customer accounts and payment information preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills to effectively communicate with customers
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve
- High school degree or GED required
If you are interested in the Customer Service Agent role, with the opportunity to help impact their millions of customers, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: call service , customer service , loan processor , data entry , communication , Microsoft Office , call center , inbound , outbound , call center , calls , high volume , financial services , loan officer , collector , collections , loan originations , loan originator , call center representative , csr , call center agent , inbound , outbound , loan processing , loan advocate , originations , mortgage , bank , tell , personal banker , call center agent , call center representative , csr , call center
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.