A non-profit based in Chicago, focused on providing greater opportunities to the community through affordable housing, is in search of a Bilingual HR Generalist to support their team. This company is recognized for its continued efforts to help the west and southwest neighborhoods in the Chicago area.
Bilingual HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Deal with employee relations related issues
- Oversee the recruitment process
- Administer pay, benefits and LOA
- Enforce company policies and practices
- Any related tasks as needed
Bilingual HR Generalist Requirements:
- Fluency in Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 3 + years of experience within the HR field
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and driven for personal and company success
This organization is poised for even more growth in 2023 and is attracting some of the top talent in the Chicagoland market. If you are passionate about continuing your career in the HR space and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: HR , Human Resources , Human Resource , HR Generalist , HR Specialist #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.