LaSalle Network is excited to partner with an international trading firm to help grow their IT team. They are looking for an Application Support Analyst to help safeguard the technical operation of the organization's multiple platforms. The Application Support Analyst will be a talented technical candidate looking to develop their career within a fast-paced exchange trading environment.
This is a hybrid position with some onsite requirements in the company's downtown Chicago office.
Application Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide expert-level remote management, administration, and support for Production and Demo exchange including:
- System availability
- Application stability and performance tuning
- Version upgrades
- Daily operational processing monitoring and support
- Assist with problem support and resolution
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery assistance
- Participate in the development and on-going refinement, enhancement, and continuous process improvement for the services
- Participate in the investigation, implementation, and operation of 3rd party tools to enhance/improve, automate, and streamline the delivery of the services
- Participate in the Non-functional testing of the platform and Exchange
- Actively participate in SRE principle and functions
- Build Dashboards, enhancing monitoring abilities
Application Support Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of relevant business experience or master's degree with 2+ years of business experience
- 3+ year experience in managing and supporting mission critical production software applications requires
- 2+ years database software or IT technical experience
- Proven experience of automation scripting
- Experience of working with Linux OS and any RDBMS
- Proven ability to partner with various internal departments to deliver superior support and communication
- Periodic off-hours support on rotational basis
If you are interested in the Application Support Analyst position, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: application , application support , analyst , database software , Linux OS , RDBMS #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.