LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing professional services firm in the Dallas area to identify an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join this experienced, growing organization. This incredibly established team is looking for a sound Accounts Receivable Specialist to work directly with upper management and cross-departmentally.
Working with and reporting directly to the head of their accounting team, this individual will handle the general accounting and reporting for all invoicing, payments and receivables.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Reconcile invoices and bills as well as verify balances to general ledger
- Participate in Accounts Receivables monthly close process
- Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals and preparing reports
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures
- Reconcile cash for all operating accounts on a monthly basis
- Execute routine month-end accounting functions (recording of accruals, balance sheet account reconciliations, etc.)
- Record of related journal entries
Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred, not required
- 1+ year of professional accounting experience
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel modeling experience
- Confident in learning new software programs
- Highly motivated and able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity, and want to join a company experiencing consistent growth, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accounts payable , accounts receivables , AP , AR , accounting associate , credit , credit analysis , finance , GAAP , expense , invoices , cash flows , public , corporate , general ledger , month-end close , accrual , journal entries #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.