Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing transportation company in the Dallas area to identify an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join an experienced, growing organization. This company covers over 90% of zip codes in the United States and well as Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. This incredibly established team is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to work directly with the billing supervisors and the managers.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Generate invoice and account statements while performing account reconciliations
- Research and solve discrepancies
- Reconcile invoices and bills as well as verify balances to general ledger
- Participate in Accounts Receivables monthly close process
- Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals and preparing reports
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures
Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 2+ years of AR experience
- ERP system knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, research, problem solving and time management skills
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity, please reach out and apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national