LaSalle Network is working with a competitive and growing logistics company located in Chicago, Illinois. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their accounting team! This Accounts Payable Specialist will be joining a group of innovative and motivated team members that have the resources to grow your career.
The Accounts Payable Specialist position is a great opportunity with a company that has been integral to the logistics and supply-chain industry throughout the pandemic. The qualified Accounts Payable Specialist will have experience with a high-volume of invoices and be comfortable in a high-volume environment.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process approximately 500 invoices weekly, use two or three-way match process to ensure accuracy, and approve and cut checks
- Assist with expense reporting
- Communicate with vendors when discrepancies arise
- Assist with vendor account reconciliations
- Assist with the month-end-close process regarding accounts payable
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirement:
- 3 years of Accounts Payable Processing experience
- Experience within a large ERP system
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Specialist opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today.
Ann Marie O'Sullivan
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national