Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnering with an insure tech platform located in Dallas, Texas to find an Accounting Lead to join their team. This is an ideal position for someone looking for an immediate job and the opportunity to learn about a startup and management.
The Accounting Lead will be responsible for working on a team of four to complete full cycle accounting and management. This is an exciting opportunity with a company that continues to grow.
Accounting Lead Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and the resultant managerial reports and financial statements
- Management and oversight of team members including coaching, mentoring, training and career development
- Classify, examine and analyze accounting records and prepare related financial reports and statements
- Prepare standard and specialized financial reports (e.g. balance sheets, income statements, monthly closing reports) according to Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP) or other regulatory requirements
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries into accounts, such as general ledger accounts and documents business transactions
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
Accounting Lead Requirements:
- 3–5 years of experience in accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration required
- Excellent written communication skills using letters, email, text, reports and other means
- Excellent verbal communication skills with clients, staff and members of the community
- Ability to easily manage multiple projects and deadlines at the same time
- Ability to easily work independently as well as a member of a team
- Ability to supervise the technical work of staff and client staff
- High degree of accuracy in work products
- High integrity and ability to keep information confidential
- Good working knowledge of QuickBooks and excellent skills using Excel, Word and Adobe products
- Certified Public Accountant is a plus (inactive licensees considered)
If you have experience in this accounting space and meet the requirements above, please apply for the Accounting Lead today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national