Staffing, Recruiting, Culture Firm Continues National Expansion in Nineteenth Year
CHICAGO (August 18, 2017) – LaSalle Network, a staffing, recruiting and culture firm headquartered in Chicago, celebrates its nineteenth year in business. Last year alone, LaSalle Network achieved double digit organic revenue growth, opened two new offices, launched a culture consulting practice, added two new lines of business to its recruiting services and hired 100 employees.
LaSalle Network was founded on August 17, 1998 by Founder and CEO, Tom Gimbel. The company started with two employees and a small office to respond to a need in the marketplace. Since then, LaSalle Network has quickly and successfully scaled, winning more than 80 culture and revenue-based awards along the way, and expanding into new lines of business and markets. The company now has offices in Chicago, San Francisco and Nashville, Tennessee, with business units that specialize in accounting and finance, administrative, call center, healthcare revenue cycle, human resources, management resources, marketing, sales, supply chain, technology and executive search and places candidates in temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent positions.
“My goal was to create a special place for people because in my first years following graduation I worked in places that were less than special,” said Tom Gimbel, founder and CEO of LaSalle Network.“ “The sense of community we have created here is truly unique and the passion and curiosity everyone brings is what pushes us forward.”
As part of its anniversary celebration, the company is donating to five charities in five days. Employees nominated charities they are closely connected to. Four charities will receive $1,000, and one select charity will receive $5,000. This is the second year LaSalle Network instituted a week of giving as part of its anniversary celebration.
In its nineteenth year of business, LaSalle Network:
- Hired more than 100 employees
- Promoted 26 employees
- Added 8 employees to the company’s management team due to internal growth and promotions
- Grew its training department to support employee growth and development
- Created strategic partnerships to be the primary staffing partner for two of Chicago’s fastest-growing startups: Outcome Health and Avant
- Hosted three company-wide parties, including a March Madness party at the company office for employees and clients, an employee appreciation party at the House of Blues in Chicago for LaSalle Network employees and their friends and family, and a holiday party for clients and employees
- Traveled to Nashville for an all-expenses paid incentive trip for the entire company where every permanent employee from C-level executives to office assistants went on the trip to celebrate hitting the highest sales quarter in the company’s history
- Raised $70,000 dollars for Chicago Dance Marathon, which supports Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Donated more than 1,000 hours in volunteer hours
- Hosted a clothing drive and a toy drive for two Chicago nonprofits; Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and the Mercy Home for Boys and Girls
- Launched a culture consulting practice after identifying a need in the marketplace
- Won more than 16 culture and revenue-based awards, including Crain’s Chicago Business’ “Best Places to Work in Chicago,” Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Top Company Cultures,” Staffing Industry Analysts’ “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” and “Fastest Growing Staffing Firms,” Society for Human Resource Management’s (SHRM) “When Work Works,” among others
- Appeared in print features for Money Magazine, Entrepreneur and The New York Times
- Won Inc. Magazine’s Inc 500/5000 “Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in America” for the eleventh consecutive year
LaSalle Network celebrates its anniversary every year with a week-long celebration, called LaSallemas, which culminates in a company-wide party for employees on Friday, which is always a surprise for employees until they arrive at the venue.
For more information on LaSalle Network, please visit lasallenetwork.com or contact Anna Niesen at 312-517 7023 or email@example.com.
About LaSalle Network
LaSalle Network is a national staffing, recruiting and culture firm with business units that specialize in accounting and finance, administrative, call center, healthcare revenue cycle, human resources, management resources, marketing, sales, supply chain, technology and executive search. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle has worked with thousands of clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent positions. Its newest offering, Culture 20/20, works with companies of all sizes and industries to help them focus on what matters: Culture. Performance. Results. LaSalle Network has been listed on Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 “Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in America” list for 11 consecutive years, named by Staffing Industry Analysts as a top five “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” from 2011 to 2017, Glassdoor’s 2016 “Best Places to Work,” Inc. Magazine’s 2016 “50 Best Workplaces,” and Crain’s Chicago Business’ “Best Places to Work” list from 2014 to 2017. The firm has offices in downtown Chicago, Oak Brook, San Francisco and Nashville. For more information, please call 312-419-1700 or visit www.lasallenetwork.com.