Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client in the higher education domain that is seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join their team. This position is based in Evanston, IL and is onsite. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
Technical Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for users' computers and peripheral devices, including standard installation and maintenance
- Diagnose and resolve user requests
- Coordinate standard projects, working closely with peers and users to deliver optimum service
- Implement policies, procedures and standards and ensure compliance with organizational requirements and goals
Technical Support Analyst Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience in Information Technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Technical support background
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and macOS
- Ability to interact and communicate, both verbally and written accurately and professionally
- Strong listening skills with ability to comprehend and document details accurately
- Detail-oriented approach focusing on accuracy and completion of tasks
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today.
Project Manager – Technology Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national