Job DescriptionOur client, a full-service engineering firm known for major infrastructure projects around Chicago and on a global scale, is looking to bring on an experienced Staff Accountant! This company has been recognized as a top 100 fastest growing engineering/consulting firm in the industry for 12 consecutive years and is one of Chicago’s “Best and Brightest” companies to work for! This role is based out of Chicago (onsite).
This Staff Accountant will work hand in hand with the Director of Accounting and have exposure to both corporate and project accounting. It offers a competitive base salary up to $90,000.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Own the reconciliation of all balance sheet and bank accounts, preparation and posting of journal entries, and preparation of supporting documentation in month end close
- Job costing and analysis of current project revenue and expenses compared to budget
- Ad hoc reporting on as needed basis and assist with monthly invoicing, expense reports, etc.
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience in project based accounting
- Prior use of Deltek preferred
If you are interested in this Project Accountant opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Lisa Uechi, CPA
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national