Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a manufacturing company that serves restaurant brands and CPG companies to hire a Senior Production Manager.
Senior Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing day to day production operations
- Overseeing warehouse and shipments
- Managing all three shifts and their daily operations
- Overseeing food manufacturing
Senior Production Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of managing a team
- 5+ years of experience in production, specifically in the food/beverage/perishables industry
- Attention to detail and great verbal and written communication skills
Interested in this position and want to be a part of a growing company? Apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national