Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnered with a global savings and investments technology provider on a mission to transform financial well-being around the world. We are seeking a Senior Product Manager responsible for leading the product ideation, definition and delivery of products, services and technology solutions. Strong stakeholder management is essential in this role, with multiple internal and external stakeholders to navigate.
Senior Product Manager Responsibilities:
Senior Product Manager Requirements:
- Propose, create, and manage product solutions that deliver strategy and enable revenue, market share and customer satisfaction
- Research, analyze and anticipate identified target markets for solutions, including customer, regulatory, competitive, and technological landscapes.
- Create and maintain roadmaps supported by a data driven understanding of customer requirements, business benefits, key dependencies, financials, and risks
- Propose new and enhanced features with appropriate detail for the business opportunity.
- Collaborate with relevant departments to explore and evaluate high-level solution design options, including distribution channels
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Manage delivery of products and services throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and obstacles preventing optimal results
- 5+ years in a software product role
- 5+ years in retirement or financial services, or technology industry
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in project management, business analysis, testing and delivery
- Experience working in an agile software development environment (preferred)
- Capacity to think strategically and analytically to connect a variety of internal and external inputs into a vision and direction
- Ability to successfully influence and collaborate with professionals at all levels and functions, including senior management and field/sales professionals
Team Lead, Product & Engineering Practice
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national