Are you an expert in the Demand Planning space with a desire to make a big impact? Our client, a global food manufacturing company is looking for a Senior Demand Planner to join their team and drive change.
This Demand Manager will be responsible for creating best practices and establishing new forecasting software for their growing business.
Senior Demand Planner Responsibilities:
- Create short term solution for driving software roll out
- Change ways of working for forecasting by catering for software and functional responsibilities
- Own North America sales forecast for customer
- Lead a cross functional team to design best in class demand planning processes
Senior Demand Planner Requirements:
- 5+ years of Demand Planning experience
- Bachelor's degree
- SAP or other ERP experience
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national