Job DescriptionAre you a seasoned project manager with a deep understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies? Are you passionate about leading cross-functional teams to deliver cutting-edge software solutions? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our client’s team as an SDLC Project Manager.
As an SDLC Project Manager, you will take the lead in managing and executing software development projects, ensuring that they are completed on time, within scope, and in alignment with the established SDLC framework. Your expertise in project management methodologies and your ability to navigate complex technical projects will be instrumental in driving the success of software initiatives.
SDLC Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead end-to-end project management for software development projects, from initial concept to final delivery
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project scope, objectives and requirements
- Develop and execute detailed project plans, outlining project tasks, timelines and resource allocations
- Monitor project progress, track key milestones and manage project risks and issues
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams, including developers, designers, QA engineers and business analysts
- Ensure that projects adhere to established SDLC methodologies, best practices and quality standards
- Facilitate effective communication among team members, stakeholders and clients
- Provide timely status updates and reports to senior management and stakeholders
- Identify and mitigate potential project roadblocks and bottlenecks
- Foster a collaborative and results-driven project team environment
SDLC Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience as a project manager in software development and SDLC environments
- Strong understanding of various SDLC methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) and their practical applications
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in project management tools and software
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to adapt to changing project requirements
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today.
Senior Project Manager, Technology Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national