Are you passionate about helping others? Are you looking to grow you career in the healthcare field? If so, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Radiology Technician to join a big healthcare system in Charlotte. We are seeking a candidate that has a strong understanding of radiology principles and procedures, as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Performs specialized radiography and fluoroscopic coverage of interventional and angiographic procedures under the direction of a physician.
- Explains the procedure to the patient and preps the patient for the procedure.
- Obtains medications, radiopharmaceuticals, or contrast materials as directed for administration by a licensed practitioner, authorized/certified technologist, or registered nurse.
- Circulates during the procedure and maintains responsibility for patient comfort.
- Provides supplies necessary for diagnostic and therapeutic invasive procedures.
- Removes catheters/sheaths and applies direct pressure or clamp as appropriate.
- Provides necessary report information to the holding area or nursing unit as needed.
- Records and processes hemodynamic reports, contrast media records and charges promptly and accurately.
- Enters patient data and inventory into WITT program and sends films for review.
- Communicates equipment malfunctions to leadership or department engineer for repairs.
- ANA accredited Radiologic Technologist Program
- 1-2 years of experience in a clinical ultrasound setting withing OBGYN specialty
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Radiology Technician with a passion for helping others, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer a competitive salary, as well as the opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals.
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: hospital, diagnostic, patient care, obstetrics and gynecology, blood vessel, medical ultrasound, imaging, scanning, clinic, sonographer, radiology, xray
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v. LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national