|Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow your existing skillset while also gaining valuable experience to grow your own career? Our client, a nationally recognized healthcare provider, rewards teamwork, quality and innovation with opportunities for growth and development and is seeking a Medical Collector. A leading training program will give you the tools you need to succeed and ensures your new opportunity will be off to a fantastic start! If you are looking for a career in an organization that is a leader in healthcare industry, then this position is for you!
If you are hard-working, enthusiastic and eager to make an impact, we want to meet you.
Medical Collector Responsibilities:
- Contact insurance carriers and patients to resolve outstanding balances
- Maintain optimal communication and rapport with all payers
- Maintain accurate account notes and documentation
- Work with internal parties in regard to code processing
- Handle questions and inquiries from internal and external customers
- Follow up on outstanding balances to determine why claim has not been paid, handle denials follow-up and appeals
- Maintain a high level of customer service in order to communicate and assist other departments with patient billing and collections
- Work with clinical and coding personnel to resolve issues and to continuously lower the accounts receivable days for the organization
Medical Collector Requirements:
- 2+ years of previous medical billing or collections experience within a hospital or physician group
- Strong medical terminology
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask a large work volume with a high level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge of insurances and their billing requirements.
- Good written/typing skills, ability to perform basic mathematical calculations for payments/adjustments, good communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in the Medical Collections Specialist role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national