Our client is a prominent player in the consumer packaged goods industry, renowned for providing top-quality products to customers globally. Their unwavering commitment to innovation, sustainability and industry excellence sets them apart. As they continue to expand their supply chain operations, we are actively looking for a proficient SAP Supply Chain Analyst to become a valuable part of their dynamic team.
Supply Chain Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze and interpret supply chain data to identify trends, challenges and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with SAP vendors and third-party service providers to obtain necessary support and resources for system maintenance
- Oversee inventory levels and lead initiatives to optimize product turnover, minimize excess inventory and reduce carrying costs
- Collaborate with suppliers to ensure timely and accurate deliveries while maintaining strong supplier relationships
- Manage integrations and interfaces between SAP and other systems, ensuring data flows smoothly and troubleshoot any connectivity or data transfer issues
- Ensure that the SAP system remains compliant with relevant industry and regulatory standards
Supply Chain Analyst Requirements:
- 1-2+ years of data driven employment experience within a supply chain setting
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management or related field is preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- SAP is a must
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Supply Chain Analyst opening. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Senior Project Manager, Supply Chain Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national