Our client, an up-and-coming software solutions company located in Chicago, IL, is looking for an Entry Level BI Analyst - Logistics to help continue their pattern of growth. If you are an entry-level candidate looking to jumpstart your career, this is the position for you! Joining this organization means you will have access to endless opportunities for career advancement and professional development, so please see below and apply today!
Entry Level BI Analyst - Logistics Responsibilities:
- Maintain and investigate records of pricing, product orders, shipping and billing to drive cost and root cause analysis
- Maintain effective communication with internal departments and external vendors
- Support supply chain initiatives and new process improvement implementations
- Utilize an ERP database and data visualization tools to analyze the inventory in distribution centers by item and location for compliance and KPI tracking
- Maintain and track customer and carrier data to evaluate operational needs
Entry Level BI Analyst - Logistics Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, supply chain or logistics preferred
- 1+ years in an analytical role within a supply chain setting or internship experience
- Strong project management experience, ability to work cross functionally among teams and allocate resources
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs, specifically in a supply chain environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to lead a team on multiple projects
- SAP and Salesforce are a plus
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: entry level , supply chain , logistics , analyst , SAP , Salesforce , VLOOKUPs , Microsoft Excel , supply chain management , pivot tables , analytics #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.