LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a global distribution company to help them grow their service desk operations team. This team provides superior customer service to their internal end user population and provides support for day-to-day IT issues. This position is onsite in Deerfield, IL for training (1-2 months) and then has potential to be 100% remote after this. The hours for this are 4:00 pm – 12:00 am, Monday-Friday.
Computer Operator (2nd shift) Responsibilities:
- Monitor systems performance and take corrective measures to enhance workload efficiencies
- Monitor, detect, and resolve scheduling issues and delays in production critical to batch processes and communicates status to support on-call
- Create and maintain incidents and service requests in the IT Service Management tool
- Troubleshoot and resolve software, hardware, operating system, and networking problems
- Contribute to self-help knowledge base
- Consult knowledge base to optimize resolutions and follows through on resolution with customers
- Execute production and test workloads in distributed systems
- Provide after business hours service desk support to internal users and external customers
- Provide after business hours production scheduling support
- Provide after business hours mainframe and distributed systems support
- Install and test new software and hardware
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Provide technical training and instructions to end users
Requirements for consideration include:
- 1+ year previous IT help desk experience
- Basic knowledge of computer networking required
- Experience managing users in Active Directory
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of troubleshooting issues in Office365 and Windows10
- Knowledge of Mainframe, Control M, or CA7 (preferred)
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk , IT support , Active Directory , mainframe support , Windows 10 , Office 365
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.