Our client, a leader in manufacturing and located in Chicago, is looking for a Category Manager to contribute to their growth. The Category Manager will be responsible for working across various indirect spaces of the company to support procurement operations.
Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop all strategic sourcing initiatives to achieve business goals and drive cost savings
- Establish proven relationships with vendors and global stakeholders
- Lead negotiations and facilitate global project meetings, focusing on short- and long-term strategies
Category Manager Requirements:
- 4+ years of procurement experience, specifically within indirect categories
- Prior contract management and negotiations experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this Category Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national