Our client, a leader in manufacturing and located in Chicago, is looking for a Category Manager to contribute to their growth. The Category Manager will be responsible for working across various indirect spaces of the company to support procurement operations.
Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop all strategic sourcing initiatives to achieve business goals and drive cost savings
- Establish proven relationships with vendors and global stakeholders
- Lead negotiations and facilitate global project meetings, focusing on short- and long-term strategies
Category Manager Requirements:
- 4+ years of procurement experience, specifically within indirect categories
- Prior contract management and negotiations experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this Category Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , replenishment , procurement , planning , sourcing , IT procurement , Software procurement , indirect procurement , Supplier , contract negotiations , contract management , supplier relations , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , software #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.