LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading analytics software that helps organizations with making business decisions and outcomes while delivering customizable solutions and cloud integration into their day to day. They are looking to scale out their Chicago sales team by hiring a Business Development Representative!
The Business Development Representative is responsible for developing the top of the sales funnel by generating and qualifying leads for the account executive they will be working closely aside. The Business Development Representative will be the first point of contact for potential prospects and will introduce the company’s product, answer basic questions and set up an initial demonstration meeting with the sales team.
Our client has been nationally recognized by leading software reviewers, has won accolades for top software and is recognized by Ernst & Young consistently. With a robust training program and the ability to work and train directly their business development manager and director, this business development representative position is great for anyone looking to continue their career within the SaaS space.
Business Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Work in parallel with account executives to identify and prospect new accounts
- Generate new business opportunities through outbound campaigns such as cold calling, emails and social selling
- Collaborate with Marketing to drive necessary content creation and any other collateral that will assist in breaking through list of targeted accounts
- Thoroughly qualify prospects to ensure there is a good fit between the company and prospective accounts
- Maintain sales pipeline information in CRM, including sales opportunity details, contact data and meeting history
Business Development Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with outbound prospecting using different mediums (calls, emails, etc.)
Our client offers a hybrid work environment, with a brand new 5,000 sq ft office located in the Loop. If you are looking to make an impact at a successful company and qualify per the above Business Development Representative requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national