LaSalle Network is partnering with a fast growing start-up in Nashville. We are looking for a Staff Accountant who is ready to advance their career in a fast-pasted, growing industry. This organization has experienced unmatched growth and offers the unique opportunity to move up very quickly.
The Staff Accountant position is a foot-in-the-door opportunity where you will have direct access to management in order to further develop and grow. The qualified Staff Accountant will have a degree in accounting, strong Microsoft Excel skills and at least 1 year of professional experience or a strong internship.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly reports for accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, etc.
- Post journal entries to general ledger
- Assist with month end close
- Assist with quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 0-2 years of professional experience in related field
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- CPA (or CPA eligible) preferred
If you are interested in Staff Accountant opportunity, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national