Questions may include:
- What has your routine been like during the pandemic?
- Did you learn new hobbies or skills?
- If you worked from home, how did you use your time?
- If you were employed, what did you do differently to add more value to your organization?
- How did you work to improve yourself last year, or what did you learn about yourself?
If you are employed, have you identified ways to add more value to your organization, whether that be identifying cost saving measures or new ways to drive revenue? How did you improve yourself? Did you spend time learning more about your industry, improving your sales pitch, or educating yourself on the economic situation?
If you are unemployed or furloughed, how are you using the time you were working? Are you taking advantage of free resources that are abundant during this time period? Are you taking classes, networking virtually or picking up a new hobby?
If you haven’t thought about these questions, start now. Reflect on how to use this time to make yourself or your organization better. Find ways to make the most of the time you have at home.
Are you job searching? View our job board here.