Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a company that is looking to hire on an experienced Administrative Assistant. This client is located in the Denver, Colorado area!
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide clerical, secretarial and administrative support
- Provide administrative support by entering, formatting and printing information
- Handling all day-to-day e-mails that are internal/external, answering phones and running inspection reports in Excel
- Checking for discrepancies, ordering materials, handling all data entry
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attend other meetings and seminars; act as recording secretary at staff and committee meetings; prepare and distribute minutes
- Participate in recruitment effort for exempt and nonexempt personnel and helps to coordinate the use of temporary employees
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- 2+ years of administrative, office or clerical experience
- MS Office proficiency required
- High school diploma or higher required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
If you are interested in continuing your career as an Administrative Assistant and want to work alongside of inspiring professionals, then this is the role for you! Please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: admin , administrative assistant , office coordinator #LI-NAOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.