Our client, an established technology and consumer product company, is expanding its planning team. We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Supply Chain Planning Team Lead to join us in managing our client's planning processes across North America.
As the Supply Chain Planning Team Lead, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the accuracy of inventory forecasts and demand projections. You'll be responsible for leading a team and conducting functional analyses for products within North America.
Supply Chain Planning Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and maintenance of demand forecasts through the analysis of historical sales data, market trends and relevant inputs
- Collaborate with the demand planning team to validate and enhance forecast assumptions for accurate projections
- Utilize statistical methods and demand planning software to generate precise short-term and long-term demand forecasts
- Analyze and organize extensive datasets related to sales, inventory and market trends
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports to communicate demand patterns and forecast performance
- Effectively communicate forecast data, demand patterns and potential issues to stakeholders to support informed decision-making
- Monitor and report on the accuracy of demand forecasts against actual sales data
- Analyze inventory levels and trends to align them with demand forecasts, minimizing excess inventory or stockouts
Supply Chain Planning Team Lead Requirements:
- 3+ years of supply chain planning experience
- Leadership experience is preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience with SAP ERP required
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills, along with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this Supply Chain Planning Team Lead opportunity and meet the requirements outlined above, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national