LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading food processing company in the northern suburbs of Chicago. Our client is looking for a Second Shift Production Manager. The Second Shift Production Managerplays a crucial role in overseeing designated processing areas, reporting directly to the General Manager.
Second Shift Production Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to advance company goals related to Safety, Quality and HR
- Ensure overall product quality, food safety and food defense measures
- Set short- and long-term production goals, planning and overseeing product execution
- Lead 1-10 salaried Production Supervisors
- Shift availability Monday-Friday between 3:00pm-12:00am
Second Shift Production Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in the food manufacturing industry
- 5+ years of supervisory and/or leadership experience
- Proficiency in manufacturing systems like BOMs, routings, capacity planning, work orders, inventory control and shop floor management
- Familiarity with GMP’s, SPC, HACCP, OSHA and USDA regulations
If you are looking to make an impact on people’s careers and overall product quality of a company, we look forward to receiving your application today!
Sr. Supply Chain Recruiter
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national