Our client, a start-up consumer goods company, is looking to bring on a Process Engineer Manager for their facility in the Wilson, North Carolina metro area. This fast-growing organization is looking for a detail-oriented Process Engineer Manager to oversee continuous improvement projects across the organization.
As our client continues to grow their brands, this Process Engineer Manager will manage internal stakeholders and coordinate all aspects of manufacturing projects.
Process Engineer Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee a team of 3-5 employees overseeing the manufacturing with a primary focus on cell inoculation and harvesting
- Collaborate with the buying and planning teams to manage inbound materials for the continuous improvement projects and adhere to production and quality goals and standards
- Create reports of cost savings against competitors pricing and lead times for materials
- Ensure prompt delivery of requested materials and update teams on timelines of project milestones as they arise
Process Engineer Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, chemistry, chemical biology, biotechnology, biochemistry or related field
- 7+ years of manufacturing, process engineering, and/or continuous improvement engineering experience
- Experience with food preferred, but also open to consumer products or pharmaceuticals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in the Process Engineer Manager position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national