Our client, a leader in manufacturing, is looking to hire an Order Management Specialist. This position provides a foot-in-the-door opportunity with a global company that has been a long-term player in the food manufacturing space.
Order Management Specialist Responsibilities:
- Receive and process customer orders, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Coordinate with production and logistics teams to ensure timely and accurate order fulfillment
- Monitor order status and proactively communicate with customers to provide updates and resolve any issues
- Maintain accurate records of orders, including order changes, cancellations and returns
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Sales and Customer Service, to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Manage inventory levels and proactively communicate with customers about any product availability issues
- Provide support to the Sales team by answering product and order-related questions
- Analyze order data to identify trends and opportunities for process improvement
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as relevant regulations and laws
Order Management Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in order management or a similar role
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of order management systems and processes
- Familiarity with the meat manufacturing industry is a plus
If interested in this Order Management Specialist position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: client , supply chain , deductions, customer , pricing , SAP , purchasing , agent , manufacturing , buyer , procurement #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.