LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading CPG company that is looking for an immediate Material Planner for their manufacturing plant located near the southern suburbs of Chicago. The hiring team is searching for the right candidate who considers themself as a career-motivated professional, eager to operate in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Material Planner Responsibilities:
- Leverage available systems (SAP, Syspro) to create and release purchase orders for selected packing and raw materials needed to support scheduled production
- Hold vendors accountable to ensure material delivery on a timely basis, escalating issues with procurement and logistics teams to ensure best-in-class service
- Effectively manage inventory by placing orders to avoid material shortages while keeping within capacity and receiving constraints and reducing obsolete material
- Utilize supporting systems to post finished goods, incoming receipts and other documents to provide an accurate and real time inventory count
- Partner internally and externally on team projects that solve problems and improve processes and procedures that positively impact safety, OEE, quality, inventory and work environment
- Support inventory controls by assisting on cycle counts and ensuring correct inventory processes are followed at the facility and at the co-manufacturers
- Provide back-up support to the other materials team members as needed
Material Planner Requirements:
- Knowledge of Material Management systems, SAP preferred
- Creative problem-solver, capable of driving solutions to challenging opportunities
- Proactive approach and work ethic appropriate for a fast-paced, team-oriented, growing company
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Excel and Outlook
If you are interested in this Material Planner opening, or any other opportunities in the Planning space, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national