LaSalle Network is partnering with a multinational health and nutrition company to hire an Inventory & Warehouse Planner to continue their pattern of growth. The Inventory & Warehouse Planner will be responsible for managing excess and obsolete products. They are looking for someone with S&OP and industry experience to manage the warehouse inventory.
Inventory & Warehouse Planner Responsibilities:
- Manage raw material and finished good products at 18 warehouses
- Track excess and obsolesce of inventory to limit spoilage
- Work with S&OP team on supply planning
Inventory & Warehouse Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ year of planning experience, specifically with manufacturing company
- SAP is preferred
If you are interested in this Inventory & Warehouse Planner position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain