We are partnered with a CPG company in Chicago's Northwest Suburbs who is looking for a Indirect Procurement Leader. Due to growth, they are adding new talent to their procurement department. They are looking to hire a Indirect Procurement Leader to own sourcing for professional services, IT and facilities.
Indirect Procurement Leader Responsibilities:
- Act as the procurement and contract management expert for assigned categories
- Create statements of work that outline the technical requirements for vendors
- Manage the negotiation of vendor terms and conditions and associated maintenance and support for agreements
- Coordinate and lead planning continuous improvements initiatives as well as project management
- Meet regularly with the business to ensure needs are met in a timely and accurate fashion
Indirect Procurement Leader Requirements:
- 5+ years of indirect procurement experience
- 1+ years of experience managing people
- Bachelor’s degree in business, purchasing, supply chain management or related field
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills
Thank you for your time and interest in this Indirect Procurement Leader opportunity. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national