Our client is one of the largest and most respected healthcare systems in the country. They have 100s of locations in the Chicagoland area, have over 7,000 employees, and have received numerous awards for the quality of care they provide for their patients. Due to their expansive growth, they have an immediate need for talented Healthcare Call Center Representatives.
Healthcare Call Center Representative will be responsible for providing a first-class experience from patients that call the facility with inquiries, appointments, or consultations. Additional tasks include assisting patients with promptness, accuracy, and an overall personal touch.
Healthcare Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Handle high volume of inbound phone calls from patients
- Screen patients, handle sensitive medical information
- Perform medical necessity checks and secure patients financial accounts
- Update patient demographics and insurance information
- Adhere to HIPAA
Healthcare Call Center Representative Requirements:
- GED or high school diploma required; college degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in healthcare administration
- 1-year high-volume call center experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in this Healthcare Call Center Representative position, please apply today!
Team Lead, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national