LaSalle Network has partnered with a growing professional services firm in its search for a Fractional CFO/Controller to provide financial leadership and strategic advice to its clients. As a Fractional CFO/Controller, you will work on a part-time or on a project basis with multiple clients, providing high-level financial expertise to help them achieve their business objectives.
The ideal candidate has a strong accounting background and the ability to work independently, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
Fractional CFO/Controller Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the company's accounting functions, including accounts payable and receivable, payroll and tax compliance
- Maintain accurate and timely financial records and ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations
- Assist in developing and implementing financial policies, procedures and internal controls
- Provide financial guidance and advice to senior management and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with clients to develop and implement strategic plans to achieve financial goals
- Monitor and report on financial performance and make adjustments as necessary
Fractional CFO/Controller Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related field
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a financial leadership role
- Deep knowledge of GAAP and financial reporting requirements
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with multiple clients a plus
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
Keywords and Related Terms: CFO , Controller , fractional , accounting , finance , GAAP , reporting , controls , audit , clients #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.