Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is excited to partner with a fast growing, stable financial technology firm to hire an Executive Personal Assistant for the founder/CEO! This company has been in business for over 20 years and offers the opportunity to work in an exciting, growing field!
The Executive Personal Assistant will be responsible for providing high level business and personal support to the founders of the firm while maintaining professionalism and efficiency.
Executive Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide constant, effective support for senior executives in business and personal worlds
- Business support includes responsibilities such as managing complex calendars and meeting scheduling, booking travel arrangements, answering phone calls and greeting guests
- Personal support includes but is not limited to running personal errands, overseeing household staff for multiple locations, managing personal appointments and schedules, special projects and event planning
- Manage confidential financial related tasks including personal bill paying, invoicing, insurance and credit card reconciliation
- Develop strong working relationships and exhibit superior communication skills with all levels of the organization; must coordinate effectively with internal departments and administrative team members
Executive Personal Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of administrative support or coordinating experience in a fast paced environment; experience working with senior management or executives and handling personal related requests preferred
- Experience managing accounting and financial related tasks such as bill paying, credit card reconciliations, budgeting and inventory
- Must be “hands on” and willing to do whatever is required to get the job done
- High degree of integrity in handling and processing confidential and sensitive information; ability to be trusted is an absolute must
- Must be flexible and able to manage a constantly changing schedule and adapt to various working conditions
- Strong working knowledge of Google, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player with an easy-going demeanor, ability to anticipate needs, is adaptable and who can add immediate value
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Extremely detail oriented with excellent follow through and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to create and implement consistent processes
- A valid driver’s license and be available to respond to requests after-hours
If you meet the requirements above for the Executive Personal Assistant role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: personal assistant , executive assistant , financial technology , household management , calendar management , travel coordination , personal executive assistant , executive personal assistant #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.