Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnered with a rapidly growing start-up in the food and beverage industry, poised to hit $1B in revenue. Our client is looking for a Director of Finance to join the organization with the opportunity to grow into an executive position and build out the finance team and overall structure. This position will work closely with executive leadership and have the opportunity to make key, impactful business decisions to grow the business by 5x.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and career-motivated, as well as passionate about the food and beverage industry. This Director of Finance will have full visibility to the executive leadership team and will be fast-tracked for growth. This is a perfect role for a go-getter who is looking to have skin in the game with a future industry giant! Compensation is budgeted for a $150,000-$175,000 base salary with bonus and equity options.
Director of Finance Responsibilities:
- Responsible for revamping and building out the company finance organization including annual financial statements, costing, financial liquidity planning and forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning
- Prepare and present timely and accurate analyses and reports of financial data on operating progress to company leadership
- Work in tandem with the executive leadership team on hiring initiatives for the finance and accounting departments
- Evaluate existing financial systems and processes; make recommendations for upgrades and optimization and drive transformation projects
- Manage long-term budgeting and strategic planning processes to ensure they are linked with company strategy and overall business goals
- Build, lead and develop the finance and accounting teams
Director of Finance Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in accounting and finance
- Progressive experience in the food, beverage or CPG industry required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business; MBA preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
Senior Recruiter, Executive Search
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.