Our client is looking for a growth motivated Assistant Controller to bring on their team. This Assistant Controller will oversee the accounting department and financial reporting, and be a key member of the team.
Assistant Controller Responsibilities:
- Manage month-end close process and financial statements
- Manage and develop 10 direct reports
- Review journal entries, bank reconciliations and cash management
- Financial analysis and annual audit preparation
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation records
- Manage annual budgeting and forecasting
- Suggest and implement process improvements and streamline current procedures
- Partner with leadership on projects to improve productivity
Assistant Controller Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, with management experience preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP and current accounting practices
- Excel, Dynamics 365 preferred
- CPA desired
- Strong work ethic and intellectual curiosity
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.