Our client, a leading logistics solution provider dedicated to delivering efficient and reliable transportation and supply chain solutions to their clients worldwide is hiring an Assistant Manager, Air Export (Gateway) to join their team. We are seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented individual to contribute to their mission of providing top-notch logistics services.
Assistant Manager, Air Export (Gateway) Responsibilities:
- Supervise Import or Export operations assigned and Import or Export staff
- Communicate with customers, vendors, Import or Export related authorities and agencies and internally
- Manage/coordinate with other internal functions: warehouse, sales, etc.
- Reporting and analysis for management
Assistant Manager, Air Export (Gateway) Requirements:
- 3-5 years of management experience
- 1-2 years of experience in logistics (import/export space)
- 1-2 years of experience in air export
- Knowledge of Gateway
- Knowledge of 3PL experience/warehouse
- Strong communication skills
If you are a motivated and detail-oriented individual with a passion for air export and a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service, we encourage you to apply for the position of Assistant Manager, Air Export (Gateway) today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national