Job DescriptionAre you a recent graduate? LaSalle Network has recently partnered with a prestigious company in Lake Forest, Illinois looking for Accounting Assistant candidates to join their team. This company has grown steadily and have made acquisitions throughout the past year. Their office is located in a premier location with a campus feel and they offer a hybrid schedule.
They are looking for a recent graduate who is eager to build on the foundational skills from school. The ideal candidate has great attention to detail and is familiar with advanced functions in Microsoft Excel. If you are interested in joining this fast-growing team as an Accounting Assistant candidate, please apply today!
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preform high volume cash applications
- Prepare monthly reports for accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, etc.
- Post journal entries to general ledger
- Assist with month end close
- Assist with quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Providing reports on data status/trends/issues
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
This Accounting Assistant role is moving quickly and attracting top talent. Apply today!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.