The report, which surveyed more than 350 business leaders in Operations, Finance and Human Resources, found that employers are planning to add headcount in 2024, but are facing challenges in finding skilled workers and meeting compensation requirements.
Key findings include:
- 74% of employers plan to add headcount in 2024, targeting key hires in sales, accounting/finance, technology and marketing
- 25% are planning to add headcount minimally, with 1-4% headcount growth
- 33% of business leaders reporting an increase in turnover in 2023, with compensation being a main driver
- 90% of companies planning to increase wages in 2024
- 88% of employees are working onsite or a hybrid schedule, with 64% working 2-3 days in office
- Only 21% of companies are investing in AI for hiring in 2024
- Top benefits companies plan to invest in include increased PTO, professional development opportunities, and parental leave
To download the full report with more key data and insights, click here. For more information on LaSalle Network, please visit lasallenetwork.com or contact Heather Youkhana at 312-496-6562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About LaSalle Network
LaSalle Network is a national staffing, recruiting and culture firm with business units that specialize in accounting and finance, administrative, call center, healthcare revenue cycle, human resources, management resources, marketing, sales, supply chain, technology and executive search. Since its inception in 1998, LaSalle has worked with thousands of clients and placed more than 85,000 candidates in temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent positions. LaSalle Network has been listed on Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 “Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in America” list for 12 years, People Magazine’s “Companies That Care” list, Inc. Magazine’s “50 Best Workplaces,” Forbes’ "America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms" list, Fortune's "Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For," "Best Workplaces in Chicago," and “Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services,” and Crain’s Chicago Business’ “Best Places to Work” list. For more information, please call 312-419-1700 or visit www.lasallenetwork.com.