Report Analyzes Data from Survey of 6,000 Hiring Managers and Executives
CHICAGO (December 19, 2016) – LaSalle Network, a national staffing and recruiting firm, released today its annual industry trends report, “2017 Hiring Trends & Challenges,” which examines trends hiring managers and executives can expect to see in the year ahead.
Based on an original survey of more than 6,000 managers and business executives, “2017 Hiring Trends & Challenges,” is a report of the hiring and workplace culture trends companies can expect to see in 2017.
For the last 18 years, LaSalle Network has been helping companies address hiring and culture issues, and this report will provide readers insight on how to address hiring challenges, such as the skills gap, culture fit, and other issues pertaining to workplace culture and employee engagement.
Other topics addressed in the report include: hiring forecasts, promotion trends and wage increases.
Some of the main points from the data are summarized below:
- The top two hiring challenges for companies are finding skilled candidates (83 percent) and identifying candidates who fit the company culture (50 percent)
- 50 percent of respondents plan on hiring between 1 and 100 people in 2017 and 60 percent stated they plan to hire for full-time positions
- 58 percent of respondents plan to raise wages in 2017
- Staff-level respondents ranked flexibility and work-life balance as the most important component of company culture, while management level respondents ranked team collaboration as the most important component
- Staff-level respondents said coworkers are the most important factor that keeps them engaged at work
To access the full “2017 Hiring Trends & Challenges” report, click here.
For more information on LaSalle Network, please visit lasallenetwork.com or contact Heather Youkhana at 312-496-6562, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About LaSalle Network
LaSalle Network is a leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services with business units that specialize in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, executive search, supply chain, and healthcare revenue cycle. Since its inception, LaSalle has worked with thousands of clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent positions. LaSalle Network has been listed on Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 “Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in America” list for 10 consecutive years, named by Staffing Industry Analysts’ as a top five “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” from 2011 to 2016, Glassdoor’s 2016 “Best Places to Work,” Inc. Magazine’s 2016 “50 Best Workplaces,” and Crain’s Chicago Business’ “Best Places to Work” list from 2014 to 2016. The firm has offices in downtown Chicago, Arlington Heights, Oak Brook and San Francisco. For more information, please call 312-419-1700 or visit www.lasallenetwork.com