CHICAGO – April 4, 2016 – LaSalle Network, a national staffing and recruiting firm headquartered in Chicago, was recognized today by Crain’s Chicago Business on its 2016 list of “Best Places to Work,” securing the number four spot. This is LaSalle Network’s third consecutive year receiving this award, moving up from ninth place on last year’s list.
“It’s an astounding honor to be recognized for our company culture for the third consecutive year,” said LaSalle Network Founder & CEO, Tom Gimbel. “I’ve always believed in putting employees first, and I couldn’t be more proud to work alongside the group we have today…we are the definition of a team.”
Over the last couple of years, LaSalle Network has taken company-wide incentive trips to Miami, and San Francisco and Napa Valley, began offering a 401K match to employees, and opened its first office outside of Illinois in San Francisco. In 2015 alone, LaSalle Network increased headcount by 35 percent, promoted 23 of its internal employees and added two new lines of business. Also, LaSalle expanded its headquarters to two floors, increasing square footage by 42 percent, totaling to a 77 percent increase in square footage in the last two years. LaSalle plans to continue that growth with plans to hire 100 people in 2016.
For the award, Crain’s Chicago Business received more than 13,000 employee surveys. Eligible companies needed to have at least 50 full-time employees in Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, or Will County in Illinois and Lake County, Ind. as of September 1, 2015. Recipients were selected based on the results of two surveys. The first employer portion details pay, various benefits, hiring practices, and the second employee portion, entailed fairness of relationships with coworkers, career development, and other day-to-day workplace issues.
For more information on LaSalle Network, please visit lasallenetwork.com or contact Heather Youkhana at 312-496-6562 or email@example.com.
About LaSalle Network
LaSalle Network is a leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, executive search, supply chain, and healthcare revenue cycle. Since its inception, LaSalle has worked with thousands of clients and placed more than 30,000 candidates in temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent positions. LaSalle Network has been listed on Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list for the past nine years, named by Staffing Industry Analysts’ as a top five “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” from 2011 to 2016, and Crain’s Chicago Business’ Best Places to Work list from 2014 to 2016. The firm has offices in downtown Chicago, Arlington Heights, Oak Brook and San Francisco. For more information, please call 312-419-1700 or visit www.lasallenetwork.com.
About Crain’s Chicago Business
Crain’s Chicago Business is a weekly business newspaper in Chicago. It is owned by Detroit-based Crain Communications, a privately held publishing company with more than 30 magazines, including Advertising Age, Modern Healthcare, Crain’s New York Business, Crain’s Detroit Business, Crain’s Cleveland Business, and Automotive News.