Year in Review: Company Achieves Revenue Growth, Recognized with 16+ Culture, Revenue-Based Awards
CHICAGO - LaSalle Network, a national staffing, recruiting and culture firm, marks its twenty fifth year in business with another year of revenue growth. Over 25 years, LaSalle Network has connected thousands of companies across the country with top talent to grow operations and fuel local economies.
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT:
LaSalle Network continued to invest in learning and development, providing employees with over 1,000 training hours, with 44 percent of employees earning a promotion in the last 12 months.
The Learning & Development team hosted offsite retreats for various groups of LaSallians who joined the executive management team for training days filled with group activities and educational sessions led by LaSalle Network leaders and external subject matter experts.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND BELONGING (DEB) COMMITTEE:
LaSalle Network’s employee-led DEB committee was created to celebrate the differences that make each LaSallian unique and provide educational opportunities where authentic conversations are fostered and an environment of acceptance, inclusion and belonging is cultivated.
Some events hosted by the DEB committee this year include:
- Education on cultural holidays led by employees at company-wide meetings
- A panel event moderated by LaSalle Network CHRO, Sirmara Campbell, on DEI/DEB support within the workforce with two Chicago leading HR executives
- LGBTQ+ education including pride flag education, trivia on notable LGBTQ+ people and history, and a company-wide panel event with three LaSalle employees who are part of the LGBTQ+ community for a conversation about their experiences being LGBTQ+
This year, LaSalle Network continued to support veterans with its veteran hiring initiative, LaSalle Veteran Network. This program is dedicated to helping veterans transition from military service to civilian careers and helping companies build out their teams with veteran talent. LaSalle Network has also hosted webinars and published reports to better assist companies hiring veterans, and for veteran job seekers.
LaSalle Network partnered with P3O, which is a program committed to ensure Army Reserve Soldiers are successful in their civilian careers, as well as with Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP), a program that connects military spouses with employers to help them find and secure jobs.
With company culture at the cornerstone of LaSalle’s values, continuing to create ways to keep LaSallians connected remained a priority. And for these efforts, LaSalle Network was recognized by more than 16 company culture and revenue-growth accolades, some including:
- Crain’s Chicago Business “Largest Privately Held Companies” (5X)
- Fortune Magazine “Best Workplaces in Chicago” (6X)
- Fortune Magazine “Best Workplaces in Consulting and Professional Services” (5X)
- Inc. Magazine “Best Places to Work” (4X)
- Training Magazine “Training Apex” Award (7X)
- Energage “Top Workplaces USA” (3X)
- Daily Herald Business Ledger “Best Places to Work in Illinois” (11X)
- NABR “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in Chicago” (12X)
- NABR “Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation” (12X)
REPORTS & WEBINARS:
With its team of experienced recruiters and leaders, LaSalle Network utilized experience and expertise to provide companies, job seekers and professionals original reporting and resources, some including:
- Workforce Outlook: Attracting & Retaining Key Technology Talent
- (Event) Workplace Exhaustion: Addressing Today's Employee Mental Health Crisis
- What the Class of 2023 Wants
- (Event) Beyond Employee Satisfaction: Creating Loyalty & Longevity in an Evolving Economy
- Quarterly Workforce Pulse
- 2023 Hiring Trends & Challenges
- 2023 Talent Index: Why Even Your Happiest People are Considering Leaving
- Job Search 101: How to Land Your First Job Post-Graduation
LaSallians continued to utilize LaSalle Network’s volunteer paid time off (VTO) policy of up to 5 days of VTO to support personal organizations near and dear to their hearts, including give-back initiatives organized by LaSalle Network’s Community Champions. Some include:
Cristo Rey Jesuit High School’s Corporate Work Study Program: For over seven years, LaSalle Network has partnered with Cristo Rey for its Corporate Work Study Program, which helps fund students’ high school tuition through an internship. Students get access to great teachers and opportunities, while simultaneously being equipped with invaluable business skills from a young age.
Lurie Children’s Corporate Cup: LaSallians participated in a field day where teams representing local companies faced off in a variety of virtual events while raising life-changing funds to support the patients and families at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
Feed My Starving Children: LaSallians helped pack over 25,000 meals, which will feed 69 children for an entire year. Feed My Starving Children is a non-profit organization dedicated to eliminating starvation in children throughout the world.
Special Olympics of Illinois: A large group of LaSallians spent the weekend supporting Special Olympics of Illinois’ annual Back the Jack Polar Pub Crawl, raising nearly $3,000. At a separate event, LaSallians volunteered at a Field Day to help facilitate various games for children and adults with intellectual disabilities.
By The Hand Club For Kids: LaSallians volunteered at the Moving Everest location in the Austin neighborhood of Chicago to put together care packages filled with treats, pencils and toys, followed by making blankets, crafts and playing games with students. By The Hand has 6 locations in underserved communities throughout Chicago and partner with charter schools to provide an after-school/summer program that helps kids from kindergarten through college – focusing on areas like improving literacy levels and expanding their knowledge of career paths.
Thresholds Gala: LaSalle sponsored the annual Thresholds gala, which is one of the oldest and largest providers of recovery services for people with mental health and substance use conditions in Illinois. They provide healthcare, housing and hope for thousands of people every year.
Coffee, Hip-Hop & Mental Health: LaSallians organized event at Cyclebar to fundraise for, Coffee, Hip-Hop & Mental Health, an organization that helps support mental health in struggling neighborhoods
Our Fallen Hero 5K: A large group of LaSallians participated in and sponsored this annual race that honors Private First Class, Aaron Toppen, who lost his life to friendly fire while serving in Afghanistan
ChiGivesBack: Volunteered at this annual Friendsgiving meal and toys giveaway by spending the evening setting up, serving food, handing out toys and cleaning up to give back to our Chicago community. ChiGivesBack is a social impact organization that curates innovative charitable initiatives and events for Public School Educators, the Unhoused, Senior Citizens, and Low-Income Families.
American Cancer Society: LaSallians joined its annual Walk & Roll fundraising event, the longest standing cancer fundraiser in Illinois.
LaSalle Network hosted its second-annual “10 Days of Giving,” which is a packed agenda of virtual and in-person volunteer opportunities over the course of 10 days to help those in need this holiday season. Efforts included:
- LaSallians got together to pack a total of 258 children’s care packages for Lemons of Love, an organization committed to helping those going through chemotherapy. Care packages were filled with body lotion, ChapStick, tissues, lemon drops, bottled water, and many other essential items to help recipients feel a little more comfortable during this difficult time.
- LaSallians helped sort and repack more than 11,000 pounds of food for the Chicago Food Depository, an organization that works to bring food, dignity and hope to those in need.
- Another group conducted virtual mock interviews with students from Year Up, an organization that provides young adults with career and higher education opportunities. We’ve worked with Year Up for more than eight years partnering with students to assist with job preparations skills and job placement.
- Sunrise Senior Living invited LaSalle Network to take part in their winter activities, which consisted of making and hanging snowflakes, while spending time with senior residents.
- LaSallians answered donation calls for Lurie Children's Radiothon, a live broadcast that raises funds in support of the patients and families at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.
- Marine Toys for Tots Foundation and The Salvation Army: The Toys for Tots program is run by the United States Marine Corps Reserve to distribute toys to children whose parents cannot afford them during the holiday season. LaSalle Network collected more than 400 toys in support of their mission to ensure no child goes without a present during the holiday season.
- LaSallians participated in The Salvation Army’s annual Angel Tree program to provide Christmas gifts for hundreds of thousands of children across the country.
- LaSalle partnered with Best Buddies, a program that supports those with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in Illinois, to help members write speeches they would be reading at an upcoming conference.
- Collected donations for Animal Humane Society, the nation's leading animal welfare organization.
GETTING IN TOUCH:
If you are:
- Seeking to identify top talent to join your team, contact LaSalle Network here.
- Seeking a new job opportunity, view the roles LaSalle Network is recruiting for here.
- Seeking to join a company that continues to invest in its employees, customers and community, visit LaSalle Network’s careers page here.
For more information on LaSalle Network, please visit lasallenetwork.com or contact Heather Youkhana at 312-496-6562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About LaSalle Network
LaSalle Network is a national staffing, recruiting and culture firm with business units that specialize in accounting and finance, administrative, call center, healthcare revenue cycle, human resources, management resources, marketing, sales, supply chain, technology and executive search. Since its inception in 1998, LaSalle has worked with thousands of clients and placed more than 85,000 candidates in temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent positions. LaSalle Network has been listed on Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 “Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in America” list for 12 years, People Magazine’s “Companies That Care” list, Inc. Magazine’s “50 Best Workplaces,” Forbes’ "America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms" list, Fortune's "Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For," "Best Workplaces in Chicago," and “Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services,” and Crain’s Chicago Business’ “Best Places to Work” list. For more information, please call 312-419-1700 or visit www.lasallenetwork.com.