Year in Review: Company Achieves Historic Revenue, Recognized with 18+ Culture, Revenue-Based Awards, Increased Headcount by 40 Percent
CHICAGO - LaSalle Network, a national staffing, recruiting and culture firm, marks its twenty fourth year in business with another year of revenue growth, achieving its highest annual revenue since inception. Over 24 years, LaSalle Network has connected thousands of companies across the country with top talent to grow operations and fuel local economies.
LaSalle Network increased internal headcount by more than 40 percent over the last 12 months, and its Learning & Development department provided employees over 1,000 training hours. Further, nearly 30 percent of employees earned a promotion in the last 12 months, with 25 percent being within management.
This year, LaSalle Network continued to support veterans with its veteran hiring initiative, LaSalle Veteran Network, helping hundreds of veterans this year. This program is dedicated to helping veterans transition from military service to civilian careers and helping companies build out their teams with veteran talent. Led by Christian Cañas, LaSalle Network’s Director of Operations and Army veteran, LaSalle Network has hosted webinars and published reports to better assist companies hiring veterans, and for veteran job seekers.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND BELONGING (DEB) COMMITTEE:
The DEB committee was created to celebrate the differences that make each LaSallian unique, and to provide educational opportunities where authentic conversations are fostered and an environment of acceptance, inclusion and belonging is cultivated.
Some events hosted by the DEB committee this year include:
- Education on cultural holidays led by employees at company-wide meetings
- A panel event moderated by LaSalle Network CHRO, Sirmara Campbell, on DEI/DEB support within the workforce with two Chicago leading HR executives
- LGBTQ+ education including pride flag education, trivia on notable LGBTQ+ people and history, and a company-wide panel event with three LaSalle employees who are part of the LGBTQ+ community for a conversation about their experiences being LGBTQ+
The DEB committee has also partnered with low-income neighborhoods to support in various ways, such as fundraising to provide homeless shelters with “housewarming” baskets full of essential items, fundraising for a backpack drive that supports children in foster care and low-income family homes, as well as painting an after-school facility in Chicago’s Austin neighborhood.
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT:
LaSalle Network hosted two-day offsite retreats for various groups of LaSallians to join the executive management team for days filled with group activities, educational sessions on sales, leadership and recruiting, and quality time with LaSalle Network leaders and external subject matter experts.
With company culture at the cornerstone of LaSalle’s values, continuing to create ways to keep LaSallians connected remained a priority.
In celebration of reaching its highest revenue in company history, LaSalle Network employees – from office assistants to C-level executives – went on a company-wide incentive trip to Las Vegas in which the company chartered a private plane for travel to and from. The weekend included flights, stay at the Aria, meals, drinks and entertainment.
To celebrate 24 years in business, LaSalle Network hosted its annual LaSallemas week full of surprises, activities and competitions with the entire company flown in from across the country. Activities included sunrise yoga on Chicago’s riverwalk, a scavenger hunt associated with LaSalle history and fun facts, a bring-your-kids-to-work day, a Segway tour in downtown Chicago with the entire management team, and much more. This all culminated to a party at two venues with food, drinks, entertainment and the revealing of honorees for LaSalle’s biggest awards. Read more on these awards here.
To read in full what LaSalle Network has done over the year to stay connected and keep employees engaged, read here.
LaSallians continued to utilize LaSalle Network’s volunteer paid time off (VTO) policy of up to 5 days of VTO to support personal organizations near and dear to their hearts, including give-back initiatives organized by LaSalle Network’s Community Champions. Some include:
- Volunteered at the United States Marine Corps’ 246th anniversary celebration, which helped raise money for the Project Relo and Semper Fi funds
- Continued its partnership with Cristo Rey Jesuit High School’s Corporate Work Study program, employing two students one day a week to help fund their high school tuitions. This program helps students gain valuable professional work experience and begin building professional networks
- Participated in Lurie Children’s Corporate Cup, a field day where teams representing local companies faced off in a variety of virtual events while raising life-changing funds to support the patients and families at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Participated in Lurie Children’s Radiothon, a live holiday broadcast to raise funds in support of the patients' families at Lurie Children’s Hospital
- Volunteered with My Block, My Hood, My City by participating in a community clean up on Chicago’s South Side
- Participated in and sponsored the Our Fallen Hero 5K, a race that honors Private First Class, Aaron Toppen, who lost his life to friendly fire while serving in Afghanistan
- Volunteered with By The Hand to paint a school in Chicago’s Austin neighborhood to prepare for students' return to school. By The Hand has 6 locations in underserved communities throughout Chicago and partner with charter schools to provide an after-school/summer program that helps kids from kindergarten through college – focusing on areas like improving literacy levels and expanding their knowledge of career paths.
- Organized event at Cyclebar to fundraise for Coffee, Hip-Hop & Mental Health, an organization that helps support mental health in struggling neighborhoods
- Donated to the American Red Cross to aid in relief efforts that support those impacted by the severe weather in the Southeast Winter of 2021
- Supported March Fourth to call on the federal government to ban assault weapons nationwide by calling members of Congress after the Highland Park July 4 shooting
Further, LaSalle Network provided support to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, The Children’s Heart Foundation, GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer, The Hispanic Institute, Hazelden Betty Ford, Harrisburg Humane Society, The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, The Dave Thomas Foundation, Alzheimer's Association, the American Parkinson Disease Association, THRESHOLDS, Gateway Foundation, RAINN, Eagle Ridge Senior Living Memory Care, North Star Reach – a Serious Fun Camp, Neurofibromatosis Midwest, American Cancer Society, and more.
To read in more detail how LaSalle Network supported these initiatives, read here.
With its profound leadership and guidance in 2022, LaSalle Network continued to earn company culture and revenue-growth accolades, some including:
- PEOPLE Magazine “Companies That Care”
- Crain’s Chicago Business “Best Places to Work” (8X)
- Crain’s Chicago Business “Largest Privately Held Companies” (4X)
- Fortune Magazine “Best Workplaces in Chicago” (5X); Ranked No. 8
- Fortune Magazine “Best Workplaces in Consulting and Professional Services” (5X)
- Inc. Magazine “Best Places to Work” (3X)
- American Staffing Association "Care Award" (6X)
- Chicago Tribune "Top Workplaces" (8X)
- Training Magazine “Training Apex” Award (6X)
- Energage “Top Workplaces USA” (2X)
- CollegeGrad.com “Top Entry-Level Employers” (4X)
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” (9X)
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Largest Staffing Firms”
- Daily Herald Business Ledger “Best Places to Work in Illinois” (10X); Ranked No. 2 Midsize Companies
- Companies that Care’s “Honor Roll” (8X)
- Daily Herald Business Ledger “Best Places to Work in Illinois” (10X); Ranked No. 2 Midsize Companies
- NABR “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in Chicago” (11X)
- NABR “Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation” (11X)
REPORTS & WEBINARS:
With its team of experienced recruiters and leaders, LaSalle Network utilized experience and expertise to provide companies, job seekers and professionals original reporting and resources, some including:
- Retaining Talent in Today’s ‘Great Resignation’: 5 Pillars of the Strongest Company Cultures
- Reimagining DEI: Building a Stronger and More Resilient Workforce
- Class of 2022: How to Stand Out in the Job Search
- What the Class of 2022 Wants and How it Will Influence the Future of Work
- Military to the Civilian Workforce: Job-Search Tips for Veterans
- 2022 Recruitment Trends & Insights
- Office Re-Entry Panel, Part 1 and Part 2
- Unlocking the Potential of Veteran Hiring
GETTING IN TOUCH:
If you are:
- Seeking to identify top talent to join your team, contact LaSalle Network here.
- Seeking a new job opportunity, view the roles LaSalle Network is recruiting for here.
- Seeking to join a company that continues to invest in its employees, customers and community, visit LaSalle Network’s careers page here.
For more information on LaSalle Network, please visit lasallenetwork.com or contact Heather Youkhana at 312-496-6562 or email@example.com.
About LaSalle Network
LaSalle Network is a national staffing, recruiting and culture firm with business units that specialize in accounting and finance, administrative, call center, healthcare revenue cycle, human resources, management resources, marketing, sales, supply chain, technology and executive search. Since its inception in 1998, LaSalle has worked with thousands of clients and placed more than 80,000 candidates in temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent positions. LaSalle Network has been listed on Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 “Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in America” list for 12 years, People Magazine’s “Companies That Care” list, Inc. Magazine’s “50 Best Workplaces,” Forbes’ "America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms" list, Fortune's "Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For," "Best Workplaces in Chicago," and “Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services” for four years, and Crain’s Chicago Business’ “Best Places to Work” list for seven years. The firm has offices in downtown Chicago, Oak Brook and Schaumburg. For more information, please call 312-419-1700 or visit www.lasallenetwork.com.