Staffing, Recruiting, Culture Firm Publishes 2017 Year-End-Review
CHICAGO – LaSalle Network, a national staffing, recruiting and culture firm headquartered in Chicago, releases its 2017 year-end-review, which includes achieving revenue growth, opening two new offices, launching two new business units and a company culture consulting practice, and being recognized by 25 culture and revenue-based awards, including the Inc. 5000 list of “Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in America” for the eleventh consecutive year.
For its nineteenth consecutive year, LaSalle Network experienced organic revenue growth, and grew headcount by 110 employees in 2017. The firm launched two new lines of business, including a management resources recruiting unit, as well as a new specialist technology sales team that focuses on information security, data science, blockchain and UX recruitment. LaSalle Network also launched a new culture consulting practice, Culture 20/20, that works with companies to analyze and improve company culture by using comprehensive surveys and a focus-group strategy.
“I’m proud of what we achieved in 2017 and excited about the year ahead,” said Tom Gimbel, founder and CEO of LaSalle Network. “We grew our headcount by 60 percent, achieved organic revenue growth for our nineteenth year in a row, and opened new offices and business practices.”
In 2017, LaSalle Network opened an office in Nashville, Tenn., the company’s second office outside of Illinois and sixth in total, as well as tripled the size of its northwest presence by opening an office in Schaumburg, Ill. Additionally, the company revamped and built out its training department, expanded its back office support teams and grew its internship program, inviting 15 interns to work alongside LaSallians over the summer.
LaSalle also celebrated employee achievements, including 87 promotions, 129 “rebirthdays,” which are the annual celebrations of each employee’s hire date, and the anniversary of the company’s inception, referred to as LaSallemas, celebrating 19 years in business. The firm also went on a company-wide, all-expenses paid incentive trip to Nashville, Tenn., which included every employee from office assistants to executives, for hitting a Q4 revenue incentive goal.
The firm’s corporate social responsibility committee, Community Champions, coordinated 50 volunteer activities for employees, who collectively volunteered over 1,000 hours. This included holding a toy drive for Lurie’s Children’s Hospital of Chicago, professional clothing drive for Mercy Home for Boys & Girls and a canned food drive for Thanksgiving, collecting more than 900 cans.
In 2017, LaSalle won 25 revenue and culture-based awards, including:
- “Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation” by National Association for Business Resources (2013-2017)
- “Best of Staffing Client” by Inavero (2014-2017)
- “Best Places to Work” by Crain’s Chicago Business (2014-2017)
- “Best Places to Work for Parents” by Fortune magazine (2017)
- “Best Places to Work in Illinois” by Human Resources Management Association of Chicago and The Daily Herald Business Ledger (2011-2017)
- “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts (2011-2017)
- “Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” by National Association for Business Resources (2012-2017)
- “Employee of the Year All-Star” by American Staffing Association (ASA) (2016-2017)
- “Excellence Award” by TechServe Alliance (2015-2017)
- “Fastest Growing Staffing Firms” by Staffing Industry Analysts (2013-2017)
- “Genius Award” by American Staffing Association (2015-2017)
- “Honor Roll” by Center for Companies That Care (2015-2017)
- “Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in America” by Inc. magazine (2007-2017)
- “Inner City 100” by Initiative for a Competitive Inner City and Fortunemagazine (2011, 2013, 2015, 2017)
- “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” by LinkedIn (2017)
- “Psychologically Healthy Workplace” by American Psychological Association (2016-2017)
- “San Francisco’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” by National Association for Business Resources (2016-2017)
- “Staffing 100” by Staffing Industry Analysts (2017)
- “Top Company Cultures” by Entrepreneur magazine (2016-2017)
- “Top Entry-Level Employers” by CollegeGrad.com (2017)
- “Top Intern Employers” by CollegeGrad.com (2017)
- “Top Workplaces” by Chicago Tribune (2014-2017)
- “Training Top 125” by Training Magazine (2016-2017)
- “When Work Works” by Society for Human Resource Management (2016-2017)
- “Workforce 100” by Workforce magazine (2017)
For more information on LaSalle Network, please visit lasallenetwork.com or contact Heather Youkhana at 312-496-6562 or email@example.com.
About LaSalle Network
LaSalle Network is a national staffing, recruiting and culture firm with business units that specialize in accounting and finance, administrative, call center, healthcare revenue cycle, human resources, management resources, marketing, sales, supply chain, technology and executive search. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle has worked with thousands of clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent positions. Its newest offering, Culture 20/20, works with companies of all sizes and industries to help them focus on what matters: Culture. Performance. Results. LaSalle Network has been listed on Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 “Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in America” list for 11 consecutive years, named by Staffing Industry Analysts as a top five “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” from 2011 to 2017, Glassdoor’s 2016 “Best Places to Work,” Inc. Magazine’s 2016 “50 Best Workplaces,” and Crain’s Chicago Business’ “Best Places to Work” list from 2014 to 2017. The firm has offices in downtown Chicago, Nashville, Oak Brook, San Francisco and Schaumburg. For more information, please call 312-419-1700 or visit www.lasallenetwork.com.