National Staffing, Recruiting, Culture Firm Publishes 2022 Year-in-Review
CHICAGO – LaSalle Network, a national staffing, recruiting and culture firm, publishes its 2022 Year-in-Review, which includes highlights such as achieving revenue growth and increasing headcount by 20 percent.
Continuing its commitment to learning and development, LaSalle Network’s Training and Development department conducted over 2,500 hours of training for employees in 2022, leading to 37 percent of LaSalle Network employees earning promotions in 2022.
Philanthropic Highlights: LaSallians continued to utilize LaSalle Network’s volunteer paid time off (VTO) policy of up to 5 days of VTO to support personal organizations near and dear to their hearts. LaSalle Network’s Community Champions committee organized countless give-back initiatives for LaSallians to partake in, including its second-annual 10 Days of Giving over the holidays. In 2022, LaSallians conducted more than 350,000 volunteer hours with some efforts including:
- Partnered with Cristo Rey Jesuit High School for its Corporate Work Study program, employing two students one day a week to help fund their high school tuitions. This program helps students gain valuable professional work experience and begin building professional networks
- Participated in Lurie Children’s Corporate Cup, a field day where teams representing local companies faced off in a variety of virtual events while raising life-changing funds to support the patients and families at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Participated in Lurie Children’s Radiothon, a live holiday broadcast to raise funds in support of the patients' families at Lurie Children’s Hospital
- Volunteered with My Block, My Hood, My City by participating in a community clean up on Chicago’s South Side
- Participated in and sponsored the Our Fallen Hero 5K, a race that honors Private First Class, Aaron Toppen, who lost his life to friendly fire while serving in Afghanistan
- Volunteered with By The Hand to paint a school in Chicago’s Austin neighborhood to prepare for students' return to school. By The Hand has 6 locations in underserved communities throughout Chicago and partner with charter schools to provide an after-school summer program that helps kids from kindergarten through college. They focus on areas like improving literacy levels and expanding their knowledge of career paths.
- Organized event at Cyclebar to fundraise for Coffee, Hip-Hop & Mental Health, an organization that helps support mental health in struggling neighborhoods
- Supported March Fourth to call on the federal government to ban assault weapons nationwide by calling members of Congress after the Highland Park July 4 shooting
LaSalle Network’s veteran hiring initiative, LaSalle Veteran Network (LVN), helped more than 1,000 veterans and military affiliated professionals over the course of 2022.
Published Reports: With its team of experienced recruiters and leaders, LaSalle Network utilized experience and expertise to provide companies, job seekers and professionals top resources, some including:
- 2023 Hiring Trends & Challenges
- Retaining Talent in Today’s ‘Great Resignation’: 5 Pillars of the Strongest Company Cultures
- Reimagining DEI: Building a Stronger and More Resilient Workforce
- Class of 2022: How to Stand Out in the Job Search
- What the Class of 2022 Wants and How it Will Influence the Future of Work
- Military to the Civilian Workforce: Job-Search Tips for Veterans
With company culture at the cornerstone of LaSalle’s values, continuing to create ways to keep LaSallians connected remained a priority. In celebration of hitting a revenue goal, LaSalle Network employees – from office assistants to C-level executives – went on a company-wide incentive trip to Las Vegas in which the company chartered a private plane for travel to and from. The weekend included flights, stay at the Aria, meals, drinks and entertainment. With its profound leadership and guidance in 2022, LaSalle Network continued to earn company culture and revenue-growth accolades, including:
- FORTUNE, “Best Workplaces in Consulting and Professional Services” (4X)
- FORTUNE, “Best Workplaces in Chicago” (4X)
- Crain’s Chicago Business, “Best Places to Work” (8X)
- Inc. Magazine, “Best Workplaces” (3X)
- Training Magazine, Global “Apex Award” (6X)
- Chicago Tribune, “Top Workplaces” (8X)
- Staffing Industry Analysts, “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” (9X)
- Staffing Industry Analysts, "Fastest-Growing Staffing Firms" (7X)
- Staffing Industry Analysts, “Largest Staffing Firms”
- Crain’s Chicago Business, “Largest Privately Held Companies” (4X)
- NABR, “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in Chicago” (11X)
- NABR, “Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation” (11X)
- Daily Herald Business Ledger, “Best Places to Work in Illinois” (10X)
- Initiative for a Competitive Inner City, “Inner City 100” (8X)
- "Top Workplaces USA"
- CollegeGrad.com, “Top Entry Level Employers” (4X)
How to get in touch:
- If you are seeking to identify top talent to join your team, contact LaSalle Network here.
- If you are seeking a new job opportunity, LaSalle Network’s team of recruiters is ready to assist. Click here to get connected.
- To join the LaSalle Network team, view our open positions here.
For more information on LaSalle Network, please visit www.lasallenetwork.com or contact Heather Youkhana at 312-496-6562 or email@example.com.
About LaSalle Network
LaSalle Network is a national staffing, recruiting and culture firm with business units that specialize in accounting and finance, administrative, call center, healthcare revenue cycle, human resources, management resources, marketing, sales, supply chain, technology and executive search. Since its inception in 1998, LaSalle has worked with thousands of clients and placed more than 85,000 candidates in temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent positions. LaSalle Network has been listed on Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 “Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in America” list for 12 years, People Magazine’s “Companies That Care” list, Inc. Magazine’s “50 Best Workplaces,” Forbes’ "America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms" list, Fortune's "Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For," "Best Workplaces in Chicago," and “Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services,” and Crain’s Chicago Business’ “Best Places to Work” list. For more information, please call 312-419-1700 or visit www.lasallenetwork.com.